Wales - NHS Paramedics Band 6
ID Medical is looking for Paramedics and Emergency Medical Practitioners for NHS locum positions in Wales. Most roles involve working as part of a two person ambulance crew alongside an emergency care assistant or ambulance technician. Quick decision making, a calm and reassuring manner and the ability to take control of high pressure situations are highly desirable traits for this role.
Applicants should be highly practiced in:
- Reassuring patients in a high stress environment
- Resuscitating and stabilising critical patients
- Administering oxygen
- Applying traction and spinal splints
- Administering intravenous drips and medication
- Giving clear instructions to support technicians and assistants
Candidates will ideally have at least six months experience in an NHS role or in a military medical role.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.