Client Accountant-Accountancy Practice (ACA /CIMA/ACCA)
Management Accountant Basic GBP35k - 45k
We are currently representing an established boutique Accountancy Practice based in Mill Hill. They are seeking a Finance Manager to join their dynamic and growing team
This position will oversee the main accountancy function where you will train and mentor the team. Being the first point of contact for the team you will have a patient yet decisive manner when dealing with all the accountancy issues.
You will be in charge of your own client portfolio dealing with the Practice's most high profile clients so experience in a client facing role is paramount. You will be reporting to the Finance Director and the 2 highly respected Partners
This role gives the individual the unique opportunity and exposure to accounting all the way through to board level interaction and reporting.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Production of quarterly management accounts
- Ownership of all aspects of the accounting and administration work
- Clearing review points raised on your work by the Financial Controller and Finance Director;
- Production of Cashflow statement and analysis for statutory disclosures required for the Annual Accounts;
- Production of Annual and interim Statutory Accounts in format ready to be reviewed for publishing
- Preparation of the corporation tax computations
- Production of Budgets and forecasts
If you are interested in finding out more then Apply asap