German or Dutch Customer Service Advisor
We are recruiting for a Customer Support Agent/Sales Administrator with fluency in Dutch or German, ideally with additional French or Polish, for our client in Evesham. This is an interesting role where you would be the first point of contact for Dutch or German speaking customers for this manufacturing company, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive training package.
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company based in Evesham. The majority of their products are sold through distributors and most of their customers are businesses such as DIY companies, shop fitters, builders and domestic installers. They work with clients across Europe and the USA and have a very international outlook.
The main duties of the role are
• Acting as the first point of contact for Dutch, German and English speaking customers and sales representatives, providing them with support and facilitating the sales process
• Processing orders via email and telephone
• Handling complaints and enquiries with transport, products and more general issues
• Informally translating incoming requests designated for other departments
• Liaising with warehouse and dispatch staff
• Supporting marketing and sales support teams as required
•Native level fluency in Dutch or German, both written and spoken.
•Fluency in English, both written and spoken, plus ideally fluency in French or Polish.
•Experience of working in an office or call centre environment
•Proven customer facing experience
•A professional outlook
Internal product and systems training will be provided as well as on-going coaching.
If you are a confident and professional person with customer service experience and a desire to work within a small multi-lingual team, then please send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description.
The company is based to the south of Evesham and is easily commutable from Worcester, Cheltenham, Stratford, Banbury, Gloucester and the M5.
Due to their location and the infrequency of public transport, it is highly desirable that the successful candidate has their own car. There is plenty of on-site parking available.
Corinium Language Associates is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent role.