Staffgiant is looking for competent Caregivers to care for our client in a professional and compassionate manner.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients. You should be flexile to work in a rota based shift.
Job Location: Stafford
• Washing, bathing and dressing
• Moving and Handling
• Attending staff meetings with senior managers
• Participating in appropriate training activities and courses
• Maintain a clean and safe working area
• Providing support to relatives and friends
• Maintaining records of clients and their needs
• Advising senior managers of any issues concerning the welfare of clients
Proven experience as a caregiver
Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
Respectful and compassionate
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Note: Depending on application numbers, the vacancy might close; we would therefore recommend an early application.