7.5 Tonne Multidrop Driver
Are you an experienced 7.5t Multi Drop Delivery Driver looking for work? If so, we have vacancies available at Fradley Park in Lichfield working for a leading logistics provider. We are doing inductions week commencing Monday 14th August with the view to start on 21/08/2017.
Your role will involve:
- 30 - 45 Jobs per day, dropping a variety of products from Washing Machines and Flat Packs to Parcels
- Handling and correctly completing paperwork
- Building rapport with our client and their customers
- Representing our clients brand in a professional and efficient manner
- Assembling products when needed and some basic installation of appliances (Some minimal training maybe given)
- Working within a 2 man team, you will be required to work as a drivers mate as well as driver however you will be paid at the rate of a driver
To be successful, our 7.5T Multi Drop Delivery Drivers must:
- Happy to work days between Monday to Saturday
- Be aged 25 or above due to our clients insurance
- Hold a valid 7.5T licence, with a minimum of 200 HOURS experience
- Have no more than 6 penalty points and no DD or DDR's
- Hold a full CPC card and digital tachograph card
- Be willing to handle heavy goods and be confident installing appliances when required
The start times are around 06:00, and average around 12 hours per day.
This operates on a 4 on 3 off basis however if requested you may be able to work a 5th or 6th day.
The pay rates for this role are - GBP9.00 PAYE & GBP11.00 LTD per hour.
If you are an experienced 7.5t Multi Drop Delivery Driver and would like to join a well-managed and enthusiastic team please apply online today.