Project Manager Automotive Engineering
Are you an experienced automotive Project Manager, with excellent customer-faccing skills? If so, we are recruiting a Project Manager for a leading Tier 1 automotive pressings company based in Coventry, who due to continued growth and securing new projects with a major OEM require a Project Leader to support new and current projects, whilst they source a permanent employee for the position.
As Project Manager you will:-
- Responsible for the execution of specific projects (global/local) ensuring that customer requirements and target achievements with respect to timing, quality and costs are met; supports the project implementation in plants.
- Ensures profitability is in alignment with Program Director for the respective projects
- Supports the definition of project budgets and monitors these budgets as well as KPIs and business cases for the respective projects.
- Establishes and cultivates good customer relationships and develops customer specific know how. (Experience with Jaguar Landrover would be preferred.)
- Supports the development of competitive quotations
- Informs Program Director about customer/project related topics
- Supports the continuous improvement and optimisation of processes regarding product and process development.
- Ensures compliance with internal standards, processes and procedures.
- Leads project teams functionally.
The role will require travel to and from multi-sites in the West Midlands, an excellent communicator and someone with strong engineering qualifications and career history to date.
Interested should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information.