Bookkeeper/Accounts Semi Senior
Our client an established firm of Chartered Accountants based near to Piccadilly Circus are seeking a Bookkeeper/Accounts Semi Senior to join their busy team.
The firm deal with a diverse range of Private and Business clients located in London, the Home Counties and across the UK. A lot of their clients include those in the entertainment business, including actors and actresses.
The role will be split equally between bookkeeping and accounts and will be office based.
Duties will include:-
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- HMRC compliance and investigations
- PAYE and National Insurance compliance
- Self-assessment individual and company tax
The firm use IRIS, Sage, QuickBooks and XERO.
You will ideally have some previous experience within practice in a bookkeeping/accounts role and study support for professional exams such as ACA/ACCA is offered if required.
They also offer excellent prospects for progression.