Due to expansion, our client, who design, print and supply a stationary product are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Trainee Printer who is interested in becoming a fully qualified printer. The ideal candidate must be able to work well as a team.
As the Trainee Printer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and within deadline
- Making minor repairs to any problems that occur during production
- Print in accordance with the information on the job bag
To be successful within the role of the Trainee Printer, you will need:
- To have excellent communication skills with the ability to work within a team
- To adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area
As the Trainee Printer you will receive full training from a trained Printer.
The salary of the Trainee Printer is negotiable.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.