My client is a UK wide facilities management business, providing a full range of services, including cleaning and security, to some of Britain's biggest brand names.
As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for first class delivery of facilities services to a diverse client portfolio across the North West Midlands.
This will include:
- Regular customer liaison, site visits and audits
- Managing the performance of predominantly cleaning and security operatives (around 50 direct reports)
- Health and safety including risk assessments, COSHH, manual handling etc
- Ensuring provision of equipment and materials, validating time sheets, and working within defined budgets
- This is a diverse role and you will need to be flexible and embrace a "One Team, One Goal" ethos
As well as having experience in a similar role within facilities management you will:
- Be a natural leader and motivator with proven management skills and experience
- Be a good team player
- FM soft services background
- Able to delegate and co-ordinate
- Have good communication skills and discretion
- Be IT Literate