Job Title: Metering Operations Coordinator
Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team we now have office locations in Warwick, Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
We're now looking for a Metering Operations Coordinator to join our Metering Operations Team in Coventry to help us continue to make that difference.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide administration support to Smart Service Lead Analysts for Non-tariff Charge processes within the Metering Operations team. You will extract, capture, format, analyse and process multiple variations of backing data including all Metering Service Fees, Abortive Engineer Visit Charges, Customer and Service Provider Re- Charge.
Beyond this you will be given the responsibility and opportunity to engage with a variation of internal departments and external service providers to build up relationships, which will enable the application of Metering associated chargeable services to be successful.
Areas of specific responsibility
- Providing administrative support to Smart Service Data Analysts for Non-tariff Charge data validation for Metering related customer fees & charges, application to customer accounts and other internal platforms.
- Interrogation of backing data in EXCEL and CSV formats.
- Engage with external service providers on engineer abortive report queries, possible reimbursement claims and follow through to a resolution.
- Support the development of internal processes to continually improve the customers journey
- Record and validate weekly backing data for all Non-tariff Charges
- Track month on month variances in charge application to customer accounts
- Above all, you will help ensure all of our customers experience a quality service.
- Be a fast learner, able to demonstrate good results, and PC-literate on Microsoft applications (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to accurately capture data
- A right first time mentality to work
- Able to employ questioning techniques to identify any issues, with a view to resolving and then closing lines of enquiry
- Ability to work within a target-driven and fast-changing environment
- Be a team player and aware of your own performance (both your strengths and your areas of development), and pro-actively seek to improve by working with your colleagues
As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary, you'll also enjoy 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, option to purchase childcare vouchers, and become eligible for our staff energy tariff along with other great ad-hoc offers.
We believe in putting energy into looking after our teams, so you'll benefit from BUPA Private Healthcare, cycle to work scheme, a great working environment with relaxation areas to recharge your batteries and free soft drinks available all day. We also have "Fruity Friday" where fresh fruit is available every week for all employees.