Accounts Senior, Commercial Services, Stoke
An independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisors with multiple offices located across the Midlands. This firm has a great reputation in the local business community, and despite growing in size, they can still offer a personal touch for their clients when needed.
This firm prides itself on taking responsibility for the community and they continue to support charities that are important to their employees and their clients, making them a positive role model to other local companies and a superb place to work!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join the Commercial Services team operating out of the Stoke offices.
- Preparing statutory accounts including group structures and the associated Corporation Tax computations.
- Preparing unincorporated accounts and the associated self assessment tax.
- Management accounts with ratio analysis and any bespoke client requirements.
- To provide a competent bookkeeping service to clients.
- To work confidently at clients' premises on a variety of matters.
- To deal with client requests relating to HMRC, PAYE and VAT matters.
- To proactively identify added value items for the client and highlight to Partner/Manager as appropriate.
- To take the lead relationship with the Partner in new client relationships
- To deal with client day to day queries.
You will be ACA/ACCA (nearly qualified will be considered) with good knowledge of corporation tax, self assessment tax and VAT. The ability to use and learn software and/or systems used by Commercial Services is essential.