Referencing Administrator - Summer Temp
Are you looking for a fresh start for 2017, a new career move ? A career with great training, in an inclusive challenging environment where your opinion really counts. Look no further....
Do you enjoy engaging with customers on the phone, have excellent communications skills and enjoy delivering great service? Do you have strong administrative skills? If you are looking to make an impact in an innovative company, then we want to speak with you!
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for a Referencing Assessor to join our Referencing team based in our central Apex Office, Worcester
Duties are varied, supporting the whole business so enabling the ability to gain an insight into various roles in the company offering further growth and development. They will include any of the following :
Cross Referencing of supporting documentation
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, encouraging a thriving environment with :
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- Customer Service related Recognition and reward
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, Investors In People (IIP) Gold Standard
- Dedicated training areas
- In-house ARLA PropertyMark training, for industry recognised exams
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
- flexibility in working hours
If you have strong communication skills and the ability to multi task this could be the perfect position for you and your first steps into your successful career in property lettings, management, estate agency and customer services. Previous experience of working in the industry is not required.
Desirable candidates would be working towards NFOPP Level 3 or willing to undertake the training.
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate for this role.