Fleet Customer Service Advisor
Service Advisor - Coventry, Westwood Business Park
GBP9.23 per hour
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
IMMEDIATE START - Temporary to Permanent role
MUST HAVE MECHANICAL VEHICLE KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE
Do you have passion for cars/vehicles? Are you looking for a role where you can put that passion into practise? Looking for variety in your daily routine? Have you considered a career in the logistics industry?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a company whose forte is automotive. If you love working in a driven, customer focused and friendly environment then you'll feel right at home as part of this dedicated team. With the office conveniently located on a business park you never have to worry about parking.
- On-site parking and cycle storage
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits
As the primary contact on the supply team you'll be expected to organise repairs and liaise between suppliers, repairers and customers. You will ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect. To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge/experience of vehicles/cars etc from a previous role
- Effective communication - both written and verbal.
- Passion for cars, bikes, mechanics
- Confidence and competence at making external calls and answering inbound calls
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT Literacy
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Support all customer requirements
- Support all supplier requirements
- Deal with all queries on the phone and via online
- See to the query process from start to finish
- Deal directly with clients keeping them updated on the progress of their order
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the brand name in a positive and professional way at all times
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
If you're passion for cars drives you to deliver a high-quality personal service, no matter the query or enquirer then this is for you, apply today.
This role is receiving applications now and will be sent onto the client for selection for interview immediately.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.