Operational Lead M&E
OPERATIONAL LEAD M & E
CONTRACT MANAGER/ OPERATIONS MANAGER/ SMALL WORKS MANAGER
GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 + Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available due to a company expansion
This role is required to coordinate the delivery of property operations for the Electrical and Mechanical discipline in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks, to enable users to continue to occupy and undertake business as usual in a safe and efficient manner.
The successful applicant will have the following Key Accountabilities:
- Lead the team to deliver the requirements of niche and specialist sites in a timely and cost effective manner
- Help towards delivering the sites budget through prioritising, reconciling and revising works and deadlines
- To deliver a proactive, trained and engaged team
- Ensuring effective use of third party contractors on sites
- Manage task types of work to time, cost and quality
- You must have a strong background of previously working within the Mechanical and Electrical field
- Experience managing multi discipline teams and dealing with conflict and poor performance
- Be able to demonstrate times of self management and self motivation
- Understanding of contract management and procurement of suppliers
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Challenge current maintenance regimes and services in order to deliver value for money
- Relationship management will be key so you must demonstrate experience of building relationships with a variety of contacts (internal and external) up to executive level
- An exceptional understanding of compliance and thorough knowledge of regulatory bodies, local authorities and associated legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
We are looking for someone with a HNC/HND or equivalent in a Mechanical or Electrical discipline
NEBOSH / IOSH Certification would benefit your application
Health and Safety qualifications are desirable
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis but if you're interested please don't hesitate as we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information give me (Jenny) a call on , txt or email
If you don't have an updated CV that's no problem - just give me a call to discuss.