Software Developers/Support Developers X2
Software Developer / Support Developer - Ross-on-Wye
Additional locations: Hereford, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Lydney, Monmouth, Chepstow, Malvern, Evesham
Brand new opportunity working in a stunning location in Ross on Wye, for my client who develop profitable and sustainable supply chains for their sites, suppliers and products. This opportunity offers a very interesting, challenging and progressive opportunity for the right candidate. Excellent benefits include flexible working hours, remote working and a competitive bonus!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain existing web-based systems and applications
- Design, write and extend software accurately and effectively to meet technical specifications and quality standards
- Fix bugs and support cases, minimising the number of reactivations
- Effectively plan and task work as a member of an Agile (Kanban) team
- Report to and work directly with Senior Developer on Customer Development team
- Liaise with:
- Scrum Master to align with Agile team guidelines and processes
- Technical Lead/Senior Developer to agree solution design and technologies
- Team Lead to track performance as well as team and personal goals
Key skills we need from you:
- Around 3 years' experience of using these technologies:
- SQL Server
- SQL functions, triggers, stored procedures
- LINQ/Entity Framework
- TFS or similar issue/project tracking system
- Windows Desktop Applications
- A proven track record of designing, developing and delivering web-based software solutions on time and to a consistent high quality
- Being a relied upon member of the team for fixing issues, bugs and problem solving
Please send your cv for immediate feedback or call for more information about this opportunity.
Contemporary glass fronted offices, with onsite gym and canteen. Flexible working hours, remote working, company bonus, pension.
Feedback on cv's is immediate, with a very quick interview process for successful candidates.