Our client, a long standing and reputable company are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Bodyshop / Workshop due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
- Working on a wide variety of modern vehicles the successful Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance. duties to include; -
- Vehicle Inspections
- Correction of running defects
- General Servicing
- Diagnosing of vehicle faults
- MOT preparation
- Minor welding and fabrication
- Road testing.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both Customers and other members of staff.
- Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have the ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- You will also be conversant with current diagnostic equipment, possess an aptitude of technical skills.
- The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for both customer service and keeping up to date with the latest automotive technologies.