GBP50000 per annum
A leading global manufacturer of industrial generators and compressors are currently seeking a Marketing Manager with experience of product marketing, as well as proven experience in digital marketing campaigns, ideally within the engineering industry. As well as the competitive basic salary, they offer 25 days holiday, rising to 32 with service, a pension after 3 months and a generous life assurance scheme. They work with a diverse customer base through a family of trusted brands.
The Role: As Marketing Manager you will be: -
- Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing programs, including seminars and trade shows
- Offer creative ideas to support business growth
- Maintain information flow for lead tracking, marketing databases, cost analysis and keeping track of market trends, working closely with the Product Managers and Sales Executives
- Constantly look for ways to improve customer satisfaction and the company's commitment to total quality
- Work with web and email designers to improve e-marketing and use of social media
To be successful in the Marketing Manager role you will have:
- Business/Marketing degree or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager within product marketing or engineering and digital marketing
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong copy writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiar with graphic design software and able to modify and generate graphic designs
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 25 days holiday, rising to 32 with length of service
- Pension after 3 months
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Health Plan Scheme
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at