Mobile HGV Technician
Our client are currently recruiting for a Mobile HGV Technician in the North Staffordshire area. You will be on call 1/3 weeks and a van will be provided with tools.
Areas of responsibility:
• Inspect vehicles to MOT Standard
• Diagnose faults
• Service and repair customer vehicles or components using appropriate equipment and tools in a safe and economical manner
• Maintain a current product knowledge and attend training courses as required
• Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
• Ensure all aspects of H&S working practices are adhered to
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
• Ability to organise own workload
• Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
• Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
• Flexible approach to working hours
• A high level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles.
• Knowledge of all makes of commercial vehicles & trailers
• HGV Licence (Desirable not essential)
• PC Skills
• City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
Keene and Lord Limited
Keene and Lord Limited is an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned. We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Automotive, Commercial, Logistics & Supply Chain and Sales sectors.