Junior Estimator - Cotswolds - GBP18-GBP20k+ neg dep on exp
My client in the Cotswolds has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Estimator to join their award-winning business.
Junior Estimator - GBP18-GBP20k+ neg dep on exp
This role would suit anyone that would be interested in a diverse and career enhancing opportunity. You will need strong Maths and Excel skills, along with a good attitude and strong work ethic. We are looking for someone that wants to learn and grow within the business and you will have a strong mentor in the Senior Estimator that you will be working with. Full training will be given.
- Prepare estimate, including direct labour and materials using various tools including MS Excel.
- Provide detailed "take-offs" and Bill of Quantities
- Work on traditional Plans and Specification within Design and Build Contracts
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities
- Assist others in selection of materials and sub-contractors when required to do so and propose alternative materials or methods
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Correspond with Sub Contractors, End users, Architects and Engineers
- Co-ordinate with the Project Manager on all bidding projects regularly
- Use all data available to prepare bid so that bids are accurate to final job costs
For immediate consideration send your CV to Cat at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.