A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Designer who is looking to join a rapidly growing agency that is located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside.
This agency has set their sights high for 2017, growing their client list as well as their studio team. Working within beautiful open plan offices within a dynamic and highly talented team this role offers free parking, a stunning countryside backdrop and a varied and fast paced working environment.
As the Senior Designer you will work as part of a growing team and work very closely with the senior members of the agency, working on a wide variety of touch points from website design, print graphics and presentations, to also working collaboratively with the wider team on branding and exhibition projects.
You will managing a small team and must have had experience either mentoring or managing in a previous role. You will also be client facing and must be comfortable with presenting your ideas and happy to travel every so often.
Key responsibilities include:
- To generate compelling concepts/design ideas for client and new business opportunities.
- Create visually compelling graphics for print and digital projects.
- To support the wider team in finalising projects to deadlines and the handling of multiple projects at any one time.
- Happy to manage, mentor and grow the creative team.
- You must keep up to date and on trend with new techniques within the industry.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Solid experience and confident within the Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, illustrator and Photoshop.
- Previous experience working within a creative studio will be essential for this position.
- Excellent attention to detail goes without saying and you must be able to hit the ground running as this role is fast paced and pressured at times.
To be considered for the role of Senior Designer you must submit a portfolio that is packed full of creative designs across digital and print projects etc. ultimately demonstrating your keen eye for outstanding design and ability to work across a variety of clients.
This is great opportunity for a Senior Designer who is looking for the next step within their career to work for a growing and fast paced agency that is offering great career progression.
Due to the location of this agency you must be able to drive and have a car and they are commutable from East Birmingham, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Leamington Spa and Banbury.
Looking to hire as soon as possible so please email me your CV today to be considered! Senior Designer, Integrated Agency, Warwickshire, Up to GBP32,500, Perm, ASAP