Inbound customer service agent
Are you passionate about helping to deliver a first class service to customers? Looking to kick start your career in the Insurance industry?
USMAART are currently in partnership with Staysure, a specialist travel insurer with offices in Northampton and Coventry. This is an exciting time for the Staysure team who are expected to double their workforce over the next 12 months.
If you would like the chance to work for the 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' (2016 British Travel Awards), take a look at more details of the role below.
As a customer services agent your core responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer queries and amendments
- Liaising with customers on the phone
- Writing email responses to customers
- Time management for call back and referral cases
- The key skills you will need are:
- Excellent customer care skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy with customers
- Good written and communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and time manage
- IT skills
- Knowledge of insurance is desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Driven, dynamic and target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention
- Customer service experience in either a contact centre environment
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Comfortable working within a small team to achieve set targets
- Competent in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
Benefits of the Role
- Fantastic salary of between GBP16k to GBP18k depending on experience
- An achievable bonus scheme and commission structure
- Stepping stones academy (management development program)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension contribution matched by Staysure
- 23 days paid holiday per annum
- Holiday purchase scheme (after 1 year with the business an additional week's holiday can be purchased)
- Free European and discounted worldwide travel insurance
- Further discounts from leading retailers
- Free hot and cold drinks including a weekly fruit drop
- Tax-Free childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Full time working 37.5 hours per week across a 7 day rota.
You will do a minimum of one evening a week and one weekend in three.
You will work between the hours of:
8:30am- 8pm Monday to Friday
8:30am- 6pm Saturday
All full time applicants must be flexible across these times
All candidates will be subject to background checks which may include credit, criminal and employment history.