Rental Service Assistant
Dawsonrentals|truck and trailer ltd - Rental Service Assistant
Dawsonrentals|truck and trailer ltd is part ofDawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial rental solutions. We are looking for a Rental Service Assistant to join our truck and trailer division based in Coventry on a fixed term contract.
Are you a self-motivated individual who is looking to continue your career within a successful well established company? We are seeking to recruit a hardworking, ambitious individual who is eager to learn quickly.
Working in a busy and stimulating environment you will be reporting to the Branch Sales Manager where you will have a hands on approach controlling the day to day running of a branch, engaged in the rental of commercial vehicles and trailers.
Key features of this role are, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the fleet is prepared to the highest standards
- overseeing accurate and detailed vehicle inspections,
- Liaising with Dawsongroup's staff of all levels at various locations and departments,
- Coordinating deliveries and collections,
- Completing accurate customer charge invoices,
- Managing MOT schedules and managing the preparation of pre-booked trucks & trailers.
The ideal candidate will be able to work towards deadlines and targets and have the initiative and drive to progress the branch forward. Good communication skills are essential. Previous experience working in customer focused and demanding environment is essential. Previous experience within the hire trade industry is advantageous.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation