Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Are you either AAT qualification, Part Qualified or qualified through experience? Have you got a high level of numeracy and a strong attention to detail? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and become part of a rapidly growing company.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to prepare VAT returns and Management Accounts. The team plays a key role in supporting the growth of our business.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Adhoc project work.
- VAT returns
You will have:
- Either AAT qualification, Part Qualified or qualified through experience. - Experience of posting journals coupled with a good understanding of basic double entry.
- High level of numeracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- A hands-on approach with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both externally and at all levels in the company, written and verbal.
- Previous use of Sage packages would be advantageous.
ACS are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Accounts Assistant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Accounts Assistant It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Accounts Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Accounts Assistant role you desire.