Paraplanner Team Leader
Title: Paraplanner Team Leader
Hours: Full Time (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm)
Salary: GBP35,000pa - GBP45,000pa
Our client is a fast growing, nationwide wealth management firm who pride themselves on the rewarding experience they offer to their clients in order to support them in achieving their financial goals. The business is now looking to expand their team based in Rugby by recruiting a proactive, analytical Paraplanner Team Leader with exemplary people skills. The purpose of this role is to support clients by reviewing and analysing financial plans that will best benefit those individuals. You will support Planner's in developing and maintaining a library of standard wording for use in preparing client reports, whilst line managing and supporting the allocation of work for the hub paraplanner team.
This role requires a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with a minimum 3 + years experience in a similar role, preferably chartered or on their way to chartered status. In return, my client can offer you genuine career progression opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Prepare fully compliant reports for Advisers clients, supporting the recommendations made.
- Carry out all Fund Purchases in line with procedures & SLA's.
- Conduct all Succession Annual Reviews in line with SLA's
- Create and maintain a Best Product Panel to be used in the recommendation process.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- Consider the various online facilities offered by product providers and select the ones that would most beneficial.
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin team.
- Participate in regular 121s.
- Maintain CPD.
- Support the management and development of more junior paraplanners.
- Assist with the allocation of work flow.
Skills & Experience:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is essential
- 3 years experience as a minimum
- Current Team Leader experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with a drive to deliver a high level of customer service
- Strong analytical capability
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.