SEND/ EBD QTS Teacher
Are you looking for a new role for September? Do you have experience in working with Special Needs students? Do you hold a Team Teach qualification? Have you experience working with children who have emotional and behaviour issues? Do you hold QTS or UK equivalent?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in a primary special school based in Walsall. The school are looking for a QTS teacher with experience of working with EBD children as well as a range of other disabilities ranging from Mild to Severe.
This fantastic school have been rated as Good on the last OFSTED report. A strength is, the support given to pupils to help them develop their social skills.
Are you keen to join a great team and make a difference?
If so, I would be really keen to hear from you.
We are looking for someone
- Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
- With previous experience with students who have behaviour issues
- Who has a calm and understanding demeanour
- With experience within a special school setting or similar experience
- Who can make a real difference to students of all academic levels?
- MUST hold an up to date Team Teach certificate
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Free training courses
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with GBP300 worth of Love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to or alternately please call me on for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.