Property Maintenance Manager - up to GBP18k dependent on experience
Property Maintenance Manager - up to GBP19k dependent on experience
A great opportunity has arisen for a full time maintenance manager to join a lettings and management team to assist with the clients increasing managed property portfolio at their busy Lichfield office. They are looking for someone who perhaps has some experience within Lettings and Property Management looking to progress their career into Property Management. The ideal candidate will need to be a practical person with a logical approach to problem-solving and strong communicative skills to effectively liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors.
The main role will be taking enquiries from tenants relating to maintenance issues, liaising with contractors and landlords ensuring that necessary works are carried out. You will also be carrying out other Property Management duties as and when required.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Current Property Management Experience
• Polished & Well Presented
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
• Customer service skills essential
• Computer literate
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.