AIRFREIGHT IMPORT/EXPORT ADMINISTRATOR
AIRFREIGHT IMPORT/EXPORT ADMINISTRATOR -Immediate Start Available,
Paying GBP19,000 to GBP22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 07.30am - 3.30pm Overtime & weekend work required at busy times
Based in Nuneaton (CV11)
We have an opening for an AIRFREIGHT IMPORT/EXPORT ADMINISTRATOR based in Nuneaton.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 07.30 - 3.30pm, with some weekend work required and paid overtime during busy periods
The role will be to support the Airfreight Import & Export function in all aspects of administration, and duties include:
- Data entry,
- Checking Airfreight Import & Export Documentation,
- Updating spreadsheets and in house system,
- Communicating with colleagues in other departments & offices to include overseas agents, Airlines and carriers
- Completing Import Customs Clearances
- Taking enquiries from external customers etc
- Creating new shipments files on the system for both Airfreight Imports and Exports,
- Checking and raising commercial freight invoices against files,
- Running reports as well as all general office duties and assisting/supporting the Airfreight Import & Export operators however possible.
All applicants will need to have a keen eye for detail, excellent administrational skills and be IT literate. Flexiable in their approach and able to work longer hours and weekends during busy/peek periods. Confident in their approach, hard working and able to pick up new tasks and skills quickly.
A 5 year checkable work history and clean criminal record, will be required by all applicants.