We are recruiting for an experienced Home Manager in Worcester, Worcestershire to join a family founded residential, nursing and dementia organisation. With established Care Homes across the southern counties of the UK, they provide person centred care within a homely atmosphere. Valuing privacy and promoting dignity they encourage each individual to remain independent within the community through organised activities.
As a Home Manager, you will be building and maintaining the homes solid foundations, focusing on developing first and foremost, the quality of the service! Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by continually assessing resident's needs and wishes
- Developing the service to enhance the resident's quality of life
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practices are followed
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC regulatory standards
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- A Registered Managers Award or other recognised management qualification within care
- Ideally be a Qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active PIN
- A proven record managing a Residential/Nursing Care Home
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and clinical knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the Care Quality Commission requirements
This Home Manager job is a rewarding and challenging role where you can really use your excellent leadership skills to maintain quality care to all residents.