Bureau Manager - Walsall
Hours Offered: 26 Hours Per Week
Salary - GBP12844 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bureau Manager, who will be responsible to lead and motivate a team of Travel Money Advisors in a bureau.
Managing a Travel Money Bureau within a National Supermarket Superstore is a bit like running your own business so you'll have the autonomy to work independently. You will also have the opportunity to interact and foster professional working relationships with members of the vibrant Supermarket business community.
As a snapshot of your role as Bureau Manager, you will:
- Drive overall bureau performance including revenue targets, product sales, sales mix, accuracy/error rates and any other day to day responsibilities
- Drive product launches and in-store promotions/campaigns
- Deliver outstanding customer service in store
- Motivate, manage and coach your team to drive performance
- Recruit top talent and ensure staffing levels are met
- Ensure you and your team are fully compliant with all business and legal regulatory requirements
To be successfully considered for this exciting opportunity you'll have strong record of performance delivery through increased customer service sales.
You will also have:
- Strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- The ability to manage strong relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership skills
- Strong cash handling and problem solving skills
- Cost awareness
What's in it for you?
You'll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of our deal, we offer a competitive package, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a fun place to work, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop - all in exchange for your commitment to great performance and going beyond for our customers, our colleagues, and for Travelex.
Some facts about us:
At Travelex we are focused on making our customers' and partners lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free. Travelex is the World's largest foreign exchange bureau, with Retail and Wholesale activities in over 30 countries and annual revenues in excess of GBP700 million (and growing!). We have over 8000 employees and are continuing to expand our business, so now is a very exciting time to be joining a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
Eligible candidates will already have the legal right to live work and drive in the UK.
If this role sounds like the role you've been waiting for then click apply and be ready to show us who you are!