Customer Assistance Team Member
Exciting opportunity not to be missed!TSYS Managed Services has unique opportunities available for Customer Assistance Team Members to join the team in Coventry. The roles are part time, permanent positions offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
As a Customer Assistance Team Member your primary objective is to assist customers with payment options on overdue amounts on their credit cards. You will need to have an empathetic approach to assisting your customers to ensure you get the correct outcome. The role will involve Inbound and/or outbound calls.
We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with part time positions available.
Customer Assistance Team Members key responsibilities:
- Accurately collate, update and maintain internal systems to show a true reflection of conversations and actions
- Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are upheld.
- Ensure proactive approach and deal with customers on an individual basis, adhering to Financial Conduct Authority/Lending Standards Board guidelines.
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained.
- To meet and maintain a quality standard for calls.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Maintain current knowledge of financial services/credit cards and the market, taking account of working practices and cultural drivers. Share this information within the team.
- Ability to discuss the customers' situation through relevant questioning and fact finding.
- Escalate any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team using appropriate methods.
- Display empathy and understanding when speaking and listening to customers
The ideal Customer Assistance Team Members will have:
- Resilience and motivation
- Good communication Skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Industry & technical knowledge
- Attention to detail & quality orientation
- Customer service focus
- Energy and achievement
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
Customer Assistance Team Member Working Hours:
Roles are available on a part time basis working between the hours of 5pm-9pm Monday to Friday and 8am-2pm Saturdays.
Customer Assistance Team Member benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits -
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become one of our part time Customer Assistance Team Members!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.