Optical Sales Executive - Internal
Want to work for a top performing company? We are one of the largest optical suppliers in the UK supporting 3500 opticians with over 2000 products. We are a family run company based on the outskirts of Warwick and love helping our customers get the best experience possible when buying from us.
GBP20,000 per annum basic + bonus structure - OTE GBP31,200
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Company pension contribution
(Full time - Permanent) - 4 month probationary period
9 am - 5pm Monday-Friday
37.5 hours per week + required to attend occasional trade shows & store visits
Knowledge of the Optical industry is preferred but not essential if you have business development, account manager or sales experience. The role could be suited well to a practice manager, lab technician, Dispensing Optician or someone already working in the optical industry.
Account Manager Overview
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for managing and developing Opticians through establishing strong relationships. A key part of your role will be targeting new opportunities, promoting our products and services and driving new business.
- Professional & confident phone manner
- Passionate, enthusiastic and must be able to show initiative
- Being capable of learning product knowledge quickly
- The ability to handle all levels of customer types up to Director level
- Be dependable, reliable and team spirited
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Manage & develop your own live database of over 500 customers
- Being capable of demonstrating the role & benefits of all products
- Suggestive sell and offer product recommendations
- Meet monthly KPI's and company objectives
- Attend occasional exhibitions, conferences and CET events
- Help with inbound calls in addition to your buddy calls
- Establish strong relationships and build rapport.
- Complete administrative work and update Bondeye systems
The role would best suit someone who is passionate, outgoing, confident and keen to be part of a fast growing business.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND A CV INCLUDING AND COVERING LETTER
Closing date: 18th August 17