Trainee Science Teacher - PGCE & QTS
Premier Pathways Trainee Science Teacher - Science Graduates required
We are seeking Science Teachers of tomorrow! Are you a Science Graduate who is an aspiring Science Teacher?
If yes, have you heard about Premier Pathways?
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding science teachers?
Beginning the programme in a teaching support role at this amazing secondary school in Birmingham, you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
• GBP15,000 pa training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckinghamshire
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation's leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• No experience required but preference given to those with past work supporting young people
You will need: [PS]
- To have the drive to become an 'Outstanding' science teacher
- To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils
- To be a High calibre graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- To be able to self-study
Having visited the school to meet the Head Teacher in April I was extremely impressed with not only the school but more importantly their attitude to learning and education. They believe in sharing best practice and have a culture where teachers and support staff help develop each other in order that the whole school benefits. This is not a school for those wishing to join an old fashioned learning establishment but for a trainee teacher that wants to learn and practice their trade in a modern, well thought out and progressive school.
You will have:
- A position in their science and maths department as a trainee teacher
- In-school support
- Peer networking and support from Premier Pathways
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
- You are earning all the time
- Constant support from all corners of the network
- Online portfolio tool
- Structured phase system
- A full PGCE at the end of 2 years
- Blended learning