Finance Analyst - Corporate FP&A team
Job Title: Finance Analyst - Corporate FP&A team
Salary: GBP45,000 to GBP50,000pa plus extensive benefits
Our client is a major force in the automotive sector and a name that extends well beyond its own markets. They are pushing the boundaries of what is, and what will be, the future of the automotive world. Due to consistent growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced and talented Analyst to join their Corporate FP&A team. This Finance Analyst position is a key member of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team which supports senior management, including the assessment and communication of financial results. This position supports several key FP&A functions including income statement analysis, management reporting and provides cross functional support throughout the organization.
Our client offers genuine career advancement and progression. They look to hire the most talented people in the market and keep them by reward, recognition and vocational growth and variety. Benefits include 30 days holiday (not including bank holidays), pension & healthcare.
This Analyst role is primarily involved with illuminating business performance implied by financial/quantitative metrics and ad-hoc data analyses and helping establish new, actionable, operating metrics and reports. These core objectives will be met by executing various financial/data analyses and reporting activities at both the business unit and corporate levels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation consolidated financial statements for monthly management reporting
- Preparation and support of Board of Directors presentations
- Support SEC reporting requests including variance analysis and revenue growth analysis
- Preparation of internal management reports supporting actual, forecast and budget
- Assist in earnings call preparation including forecast modelling and detailed financial analysis
- Work closely with various regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting our client's businesses
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Completes special projects as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of financial reporting or finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CIMA/ ACCA is strongly preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Strong data analysis skills; financial/business modelling experience a plus
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
If you feel that you have the requisite skills and experience, please apply today with an up-to-date CV. All relevant, short-listed candidates will be contacted by Alex Dawson for an initial discussion about the opportunity within 7 days of application.