Field Service Engineer
We are recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer for a Frying Solutions company based in the Midlands. My client is looking for someone with proven Field Service Experience preferably within the catering industry.
You will be required to stay away from home 1-2 nights per week attending breakdowns and installing new equipment.
Salary GBP27,000 - GBP32,000 depending on experience (paid door to door) plus overtime and out of hours "on call allowance"
Benefits - Company vehicle, company uniform, PPE, mobile phone and laptop
- Provide support throughout the UK
- Carrying out planned maintenance work on frying ranges
- Working to agreed service levels
- Carry out site surveys
- Work safely adhering to Health and Safety guidelines
- Working closely with a team of Service Engineers
Skills & Experience
- Must have previous experience working as a Field Service Engineer
- Self motivated
- Electrical qualifications, welding and COMCAT gas qualifications, ideally COMCAT 4-however full training will be given)
- Be physically fit as there will be a lot of heavy lifting involved
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be able to communicate confidentially across all levels
- Valid UK driver's license (maximum of 3 points)
If you have the right skills and experience please apply today
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.