ROADFREIGHT IMPORT OPERATOR - Freight Forwarding
EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT OPERATOR - FREIGHT FORWARDING
Offering a salary of GBP16,000 to GBP20,000 per annum
Previous Roadfreight experience required
We are seeking to recruit a EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT OPERATOR to join a well known Freight Forwarding & Logistics organisation working in their Import & Export Roadfreight division.
The role requires a Customer service focused individual who has gained experience of working in Import & Export European Roadfreight. Can build relationships with ease, communicate across all levels with both internal & external customers and who is an outgoing, positive and hard working.
The role of EUROPEAN ROADFREIGHT OPERATOR will be to;
- Take enquiries and obtaining rates, quoting customers for EU & Non EU Import & Export shipments,
- Making bookings,
- Following up with customers and answering any questions and queries relating to their Roadfreight shipments
- Tracking and tracing Import and Export freight
- Updating all parties and systems with delivery dates and times,
- Taking details of any special delivery requests
- Investigating all customer queries.
Working as part of a well established, friendly and popular freight forwarding organisation this is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with European Roadfreight experience and excellent Customer Service and customer communication skills.