National Account Manager - Top4 Grocery
Our client is a dynamic business who are in the Top2 in the UK within their category following successful sales and marketing activity along with major investment from the owners. This leading FMCG brand has seen dramatic growth by 100% in recent years with further expansion currently taking place with its Head Office.
As NAM, you will own the business relationship with the grocery customer to maximise customer sales & profit and be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of the account specific business plan, achieving account profitability and sales targets, serving as the primary account contact and provide account leadership. You will have the ability to develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy and deliver joint business plans and conduct regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies whilst partnering with the Category and Marketing team in promotional development.
- Solid experience of working with Top4 Grocery customers at head office level within the FMCG industry
- Forecasting (S&OP), budget, pricing and cost analysis experience
- Devising and negotiating Joint Business Plans
- Customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Degree educated
- Must be comfortable with working at Head Office in the Midlands / M1 corridor 2-3 days per week
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.