Perpetual Inventory Associate
Perpetual Inventory Associate - Automotive - Midlands - GBP29,746 + 25% Shift Allowance
***Weekend Night shifts Friday - saturday and Sunday 6pm - 6am***
Leading Automotive OEM seeks a Perpetual Inventory Associate to work within its Logistics function based in Hams Hall, Tamworth.
Your responsibility in this role will be to audit the material stock levels on site/off site against information held on SAP, then to investigate any discrepancies and ensure appropriate stock levels are rectified and the relevant people / departments are communicated to.
Day to Day tasks:
- Inventory counts of all Production and Non Production Materials at Hams Hall. Audit and compare to stock control system.
- Carry out regular scrap bin audits. Maintain correct material stock levels.
- Ensure systems stock matches the physical stock in both Assembly and Machining and the indirect material stores. Improvement to factory KPI on stock accuracy.
- Discrepancy investigation and resolution. Investigate root cause analysis. Identify causes of stock discrepancies and highlight issues of BOM and achievement errors or process non-adherence.
- Understanding and reporting of stock discrepancies and potential causes in order to suggest improvements to prevent future re-occurrences. Challenge processes and process owners in order to improve stock integrity.
- Engineering change control activities. Attend weekly change control meetings. Leads Log Ops in instances of Fixed or Co-ordinated changes.
- Fully understand the impact of any future changes and risks to production or stock accuracy. Ensure smooth transition from old to new parts with no risk to production volume.
- Supports quality function. Attend daily NCM meetings
- Challenge process concerns where logistics are concerned.
- Early identification of potential stock shortage problems. Run early warning report on a daily basis to highlight parts where 100% stock is at line.
- Identify any materials where there are potential risks to production.
Please note you will be required to work the following shift pattern: Weekend nights - 6pm - 6am (34.5 hrs)
Are you interested in working for one of the Worlds' leading automotive manufacturing organisations? Do you have a strong logistics background? Are you able to work a weekend shift pattern? If so please contact or call Chris directly on .