Manufacturing Plant Operative and Team Leader - GBP9.00 - GBP11.00 per hou
Manufacturing Plant Operative and Team Leader - GBP9.00 - GBP11.00 per hour - Cradley Heath
My client is a friendly Black Country manufacturing company, seeking an experienced operator looking to become a team leader or a current team leader seeking a new challenge.
You will be working with a team of operatives (3), operating machinery, keeping records of daily production runs, and carrying out initial basic first line maintenance of machines where possible.
This is a 4-on 4-off shift pattern, rotating days and nights (Between 10 & 12 hours per shift depending on order book), therefore you must be able to work over the weekends and evenings when required.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced manufacturing operative to grow into a team leader role after 3 to 6 months, or for an experienced team leader looking for a new challange and career.
- Receipt of raw materials into the manufacturing plant
- Sampling and assessment of incoming raw materials
- Operation of manufacturing plant and machinery
- First line maintenance of manufacturing plant and machinery
- Keep complete and up to date records for your shift - manufacturing, quality, maintenance, time keeping
- Adherence to all procedures within the site management systems
- You will be a self-starter
- Be able to accept a level of responsibility
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Committed and flexible team player
- Be able to use your own initiative
Qualifications / Skills
- Operation of FLT and loading shovel
- Understanding of TQM concepts
- Data recording
- Good understanding of raw material testing
- Data recording for process control e.g. SPC charts
- HSE trained to NVQ Level 3
- First line mechanical maintenance trained.
- IT literate
- Team leadership abilities - required to progress to team leader
- Due to the nature of the shift work you must be able to drive and own a car
The successful candidate will receive training on the specifics of the manufacturing process. This role will suite an experienced operator looking to become a team leader or a current team leader seeking a new challenge
This is a 4-on 4-off shift pattern rotating days and nights (Between 10 & 12 hours per shift depending on order book), therefore you must be able to work over the weekends when required.
Offering the suitable candidate: GBP9.00 - GBP11.00 per hour depending upon experience
Please send your CV to Neil by using the "Apply now" button bellow