Senior Management Accountant Consumer Warwickshire
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded and ambitious Management Accountant to gain experinece within a large business with exceptional benefits and an open ended career structure that is 2nd to none.
- Provide financial analysis and evaluation, including building robust budgets and forecasts. Deal with complex and non-standard ad-hoc requests in order to support the achievement of the business unit's objectives
- Undertake the month end process, ensuring the data used is consistent providing accounting services and comprehensive financial advice and support to one or more business functions. You will ensure appropriate financial control with a particular emphasis on timely, accurate and complete reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- You will undertake the month-end process, ensuring the appropriateness of all inputs and outputs, and the completeness, consistency and accuracy of all data
- Professional qualification (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent)
- First class communication and influencing skills. They will be comfortable working in fast paced environments showing a willingness to progress as the business continues to grow.
- Great influencer with the ability to deal with Stakeholders at all levels in influence change
- Ambition to progress to Finance Business Partner within 24 months
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.