Complaints Team Leader
Complaints Team Leader - GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 - Bedworth
Our client, a leading business in Bedworth is looking for an experienced Complaints Team Leader to join their friendly and hardworking team. The Complaints Team Leader will manage, investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting and developing team, promoting a quality customer centric approach and driving performance.
Key duties will include:
* To manage a team of 14 Complaint Handlers against agreed business KPI's
* Identify underperforming individuals and areas of concern, and manage in line with performance development plans
* Provide continuous coaching to all members of the team, striving to improve performance
* Conduct daily team briefs discussing issues and outstanding complaints;
* Recognise, highlight and provide additional support to Complaint Handlers where required
* Ensure all team members receive monthly one to ones where feedback, actions and support are discussed and documented;
* Hold monthly team meetings sharing business and individual successes
* Ensure any departmental issues and queries are escalated to the Department Manager
* Proactively address areas of process improvement that will improve customer journey
* Prevent and mitigate regulatory breaches through effective application of controls and monitoring the departments workflow
* To ensure that team members are given the opportunity to contribute ideas to improve the business.
Skills, knowledge and competencies:
* Strong track record of managing large teams
* Experience in Customer Service or similar customer facing roles
* First class interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with a wide range of people
* Ability to coach and drive performance
* Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines;
* High attention to detail; proactive management skills always striving to improve
* Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
* Good Objection and Complaint handling skills
* Respect for customer and business confidentiality
* Competent in the use of Microsoft packages
* Excellent understanding of Investigations and FCA dispute resolutions processes and FOS guidelines
* A competitively placed salary and bonus package
* 35 hours per week, Rotating shifts Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm
* 33 days' annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Clearly defined career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above role please apply today for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.