Assistant Accountant (Temp - Perm)
A reputable, expanding manufacturing company based in Warwick is on the lookout for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. This opportunity is available due to the development of a new role and has the strong possibility of turning permanent for the right person. This could be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to work for a growing worldwide organisation that is involved in lots of exciting projects. You will be primarily responsible for being the support function to the Financial Controller. If you have experience of general ledger, intrastats, VAT returns, budgets and streamlining costs we would like to hear from you. This role would be suitable for someone who is immediately available with relevant Assistant Accountant experience. If you are confident in picking up new computer systems and would like to work in a really fun and relaxed atmosphere we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Be fully computer literate with strong Excel skills, using Pivot Tables and V Look Ups in particular and be able to pick up new systems.
- Have the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Have experience of working within Intrastats, VAT Returns, Budgets with the ability to analyse data
- Be available immediately and be willing to commit to the duration of this assignment.
- Have a manufacturing industry background and be able to work to high volumes of invoices and work.
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for an established manufacturing company.
- Be part of a really great team that likes to have fun!
- Have access to free parking
- Be exposed to opportunities
This role is ideal for anyone that is available immediately and would like to work for a reputable company. If you have previous experience of working within an Assistant Accountant position and have strong computer skills, we would like to hear from you.