Senior Developer Middleware and Messaging services
My Client a large government agency is looking to employ a Senior Developer to lead a team of Engineers/ developers to design, develop, test, and support middleware and messaging services to meet customers' requirements.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of developers providing experience, Knowledge and coaching to help team members develop thier skills.
- Working with the Product Manager, Business Analysts and Solutions Architect to design, build, test and run the highest quality middleware messaging services as per the the clients requirements.
- Ensuring rigorous testing of new and updated services performance making sure the services are able to handle specified loads;
- Ensuring services are robust, scalable and secure.
- Promote a culture of continuous service improvement within your team ensuring that key services are regularly analysed, maintained and improved.
The Ideal Candidate should have strong experience in the following technologies and disciplines:
- SOA technologies;
- Unix-like operating systems
- Version control systems such as subversion or git;
- Experience in developing and using public and private web-based APIs;
- JSON; XML; XSD; WSDL; JSON Schemas;SOAP UI;
- Strong design and implementation experience with SOA, messaging, middleware, APIs, as well as related networking and security technologies;
- Enterprise Integration Patterns;
- Architecture modelling;
- Agile methodologies
- Conceptual modelling (process maps, block diagrams, sequence diagrams etc.)
For More Details Please contact Ollie Drapper