Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Aldridge, West Midlands - GBPCompet
A highly regarded High Street LLP is currently looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to lead and develop our Conveyancing team in Aldridge, West Midlands. They firm offers a wide range of legal services to help and support their clients in both private and professional lives.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Minimum 5 years' PQE
- Experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with the ability to handle own caseload
- Good track record of developing business
- Great client care skills
- Ability to build on existing relationships with Estate Agents
- Evidence of previous ability to manage and develop a team is essential
- This is a real opportunity for you to progress your career with a view to LLP membership
For the right candidate a competitive salary, bonus as the firm pays on performance, and free parking.