Site Manager - Freelance - Coventry - Roofing - 8 weeks - Up to GBP21 per hour - Start date 21.8.17
Thorn Baker recruitment is seeking a Site Manager on behalf of a specialist external envelope contractor for a new roofing project as part of the summer schools refurbishment program in Coventry.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the project with the objective of achieving program milestones on time and within budget. In addition, They will be responsible for site health and safety whilst ensuring good working practices are maintained.
You must provide proof of the following certificates to be considered for this role;
- CSCS Card (Appropriate to level of education)
- First Aid Certificate (Recognised Body)
- Scaffold Inspection/Awareness
- Previous history on similar projects
- Asbestos Awareness
- 2 professional References