Email Content Marketing Manager
Email Content Marketing Manager - Coventry - Initial 3 month contract
Email Content Marketing Manager required to join a client in the Financial Services Sector based in Coventry on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Extensive marketing experience and experience of working in high performing teams
- A broad and extensive experience of delivering content outputs and world-class creative delivery for large-scale organisations
- A broad and extensive experience of direct marketing to customers via email - including planning, scheduling & prioritising, customer targeting, channel management, effective promotion of products and services, email personalisation, implementation and governance.
- Able to shape strategy and convert into tactical execution.
- Track record of delivering results in competitive markets; prioritising opportunities and activity to have the greatest commercial impact.
- Ability to spot world-class organisational capability across a variety of industries.
As part of your role, your duties may include:
- Instinctive approach to matching customer needs with our Content opportunities.
- Budget management
- Create engaging omni-channel content.
- Ability to analyse situations in order to proactively spot opportunities and purposefully propose positive change and innovation.
- In content disciplines and its impact on Colleague, Customer & Client experience.
- Negotiating with internal & external stakeholders and influencing the future direction of (and outlining the high-quality expectations within) Email Content Marketing.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.