EBD QTS Teacher
Are you looking for a new role for September? Do you have experience in working with Special Needs students? Do you hold a Team Teach qualification? Have you experience working with children who have emotional and behaviour issues? Do you hold QTS or UK equivalent?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a special school based in Walsall. Not only is this a rewarding and fulfilling position but it helps you educate children that are struggling and need your help to realise their potential. This fantastic school have been rated as Good on the last OFSTED report with parents and students quoting "The school is a safe and caring place where pupils can thrive in a happy atmosphere".
Are you keen to join a great team and make a difference?
If so, I would be really keen to hear from you.
We are looking for someone
- Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
- With previous experience with students who have behaviour issues
- Who has a calm and understanding demeanour
- With experience within a special school setting or similar experience
- Who can make a real difference to students of all academic levels?
- MUST hold an up to date Team Teach certificate
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Free training courses
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with GBP300 worth of Love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to or alternately please call me on for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.