Job Title: Service Coordinator
As a Service Coordinator, you will control and coordinate operational delivery within the Division, and coordinate Engineer's schedules.
Our client provides highly-engineered industrial products and quality services, and has an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join their team.
To control and co-ordinate operational delivery within the Division, ensuring the schedule of work for a designated group of Engineers achieves the highest levels of customer service and engineer productivity. The role involves both forward planning and reactive problem resolution on an ongoing basis, working closely with other departments to ensure the full business cycle from order to cash collection can be completed.
- As a Service Coordinator, you will be planning all works nationally for a designated service on a rolling weekly basis, liaising with both clients and Engineers. In practice, this involves working on both the present week and the following week to track progress and ensure the schedules are filled and works are completed on time
- Providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships with key contacts to retain existing and new busin Includes paying particular attention to key accounts ensuring exemplary service and reporting in line with their specific Service Level Agreements
- As a Service Coordinator you will be supporting the Engineers in the field ensuring they have the correct H&S training, job information, equipment, stationary et acting as a point of liaison for them with the customer and relevant internal departments
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation for Engineers working away from hom This involves Purchase Orders and checking expenditure is in line with the budget and the company's expenses raising policy
- As a Service Coordinator you will be organising and arranging for the engineers vehicles to be serviced and maintained according
- Relevant and broad experience as a Labour Controller, Planner, Scheduler or Service Coordinator
- Relevant industry experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Exceptional people skills (strong communicator, service orientated, supportive and helpful to colleagues)
- Calm, resilient and flexible with experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Experienced user of e-mail and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience of operating at a hands-on level, but simultaneously being able to bring about improvement in the rol
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: GBP20,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.