* Hours 9-5.30 Monday-Friday
* Salary 20k
*Benefits include free parking and generous holiday allowance.
* Create campaigns to assist new product launches and company updates/developments
* Manage all new customer acquisitions following trade account applications
* Day to day servicing of the company database
* Conduct welcoming and informative tours
* Assisting Management in a variety of front line and back office tasks
* Telephone based customer support
* Provide general administrative support to our Sales and Operations teams
* Data input/export using Excel software
* Answer and respond to incoming calls and e-mails in a professional manner
* Provide support for marketing activities
* Order / Invoice processing
Key Skills/Qualities Required:
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Educated to at least A level standard or a minimum of 2 year's admin experience
* Positive, motivated and enthusiastic approach
* Computer literate and competent in the use of Word/Excel
* Marketing Experience/Interest
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 48 hours, unfortunately you haven't been successful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.