Assistant Finance Manager
Part-Qualified Assistant Finance Manager required for an excellent global company near Tamworth. This opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion, and offers the chance for someone studying ACCA/CIMA or qualified-by-experience to move into an excellent post looking after multiple large-scale contracts.
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Calculation and posting of month end journals including accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Reviewing P&Ls for the contracts in your portfolio on a monthly basis
- Regular liaison with contract managers (customers)
- Being a point of contact for the auditors at year end among other duties
You will be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified (study support is offered with this position) or qualified by experience. You should have strong experience supporting a month end accounting function previously and good Excel skills.
You should also be flexible with travelling, as you may be required to work remotely at different sites in the Midlands once a month - so access to a car is essential.