Specialist Engineer - Apex MA
- To oversee the development for manufacture of new Bespoke Interior and Exterior components on New and Existing projects from Concept to Launch.
- Investigate initial commodity engineering feasibility liaising with suppliers/Core engineering and test labs Define the product scope and the commodity and subsystem effects.
- Support and lead supplier interaction for commodity development Initial drawing creation and release to supplier Maintain and update ongoing status of commodity progress
- Candidate needs to be flexible in the approach to projects and be able to appraise issues associated with ultra-low volume projects.
- OEM or Tier 1 experience
- Familiarity with vehicle interior commodities and part testing
- High level of organisational skill
- Teir 1 or OEM interior experience
- Highly enthusiastic and confident, expect to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyse data and present conclusions using Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Catia V5 experience, technical drawing and release experience advantageous
- Candidates must be flexible, and capable of, supporting business activities at other sites, although the role will be Oxford Road based.